The Cobra Curber has an oversized hopper which is compatible with a standard size wheelbarrow. 13HP Honda, Electric Start or Pull Start Engine powers this unit, and is fully enclosed. The Cobra Curber is self-propelled and easy to steer. Hand brake is standard to hold the unit back on steep inclines. This unit has nine wheels for stability, and each set of three wheels are easily adjusted for height to accommodate terrain with vertically mounted front hand cranks. 6" Cast Auger is standard, and many different molds are available as standard. Salsco can even provide you with a custom mold if required.
• 13 HP Honda Engine (Electric start optional)
• Engine fully enclosed
• Electronic Ignition
• 7.4 qt. fuel tank
• Easy access to engine controls
• Self propelled
• Speeds up to 24 FPM
• Turning radius 3'-4'
• 40" long combination steering/brake control
• Pointer to follow popline
• Vertically mounted front hand cranks
• Large capacity hopper, 5 3/4 cu. ft.
• Routed exhaust assists in clearing work area
• Reversible extrusion
• Hardface steel auger std. (Cast auger optional)
• 1/2" steel plate auger housing
• 2"x2"x3/8" wall, rectangular steel frame construction, with cross beams
• Standard and custom molds available
• Length: 67"
• Width: 30"
• Height: 35 1/2"
• Weight: Approx. 840 lbs
• Powder coat baked enamel finish (Safety Yellow Std.)